Monday, August 31, 2009

Freddie.

Omigosh--- I love Skins so much ^_^. Just finished watching episode one of season three. SO GOOD. I love Luke Pasqualino sooo much! (aka Freddy)
Such a good show...
Photobucket
Season One
Photobucket
Season Two
Photobucket
Season Three
The next generation, so to speak, of Skins gang including Tony's little sister Effy as the star ^_^

Photobucket
*sigh* Luke Pasqualino (:
Photobucket
It's an acquired show, soo certain friends of mine shouldn't watch it... (rachel: haha even though you secretly love it! =P)
t.

2 comments:

  1. I love skins too. I love Cassie best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skins Season 1 was good, but by Season 2 it had lost the comedy/decent characters, and was cashing in on what everyone expected it to be; a cliche, dramatic show about a bunch of stereotypical English teens (that everybody wants to be). I haven't even bothered with Season 3. Shameless is by far a better show. It's in a league completely of it's own.

    ReplyDelete