Saturday, September 26, 2009

Catch-Up.

Hello!!
Its been a while since I've last blogged, been a bit slack =/.
The 11th & 12th of September were grand! Had Aleesha & Kates birthday parties.
Quite fun indeed, met some new people at Aleesha's 18th, and enjoyed a great meal from Som Tam Thai Resturaunt. Looked really dodgy from the outside, but my goodness, when you go in, amazing I love it!.
Afterwards, hit Hungry Jacks for some ice-cream ;)
Photobucket
Mil,Bre,Bon,Mart,Clank,Asha,Lani,Neen,Kate,Tara,Bekk,Teghan,TaraK,Terri

The drive home was so fun. We decided to make 'connections' on the highway ;)
*DO NOT TRY THIS*
Photobucket
Asha & Clancy Connect!
Photobucket
Bre & Bekk?
No photo's from aleesha's =[ because her friends are lame and haven't sent any :P
But yes, an amazing weekend. :)
This and Tuesday/Wednesday are the most excitment since blogging last.
Consisting of Caloundra Aleesha, Sam, Andrew + friends, partying, and beaching.
OH! annd got grad dress. woo! :)
How have you been? :)

2 comments:

  1. :O
    Those photos scare me so much. :O
    Fun though, I guess.......!
    Glad your weekend was awesome... mine was also. I roamed the streets of Redcliffe - surprisingly fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha best night ever,
    And yes it is me and Bre :)

    ReplyDelete