Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Hi Fi Bar

Photobucket
Anberlin + The Academy is... + Werewolves

26th August, made way to the city then via bus to west end brisbane to the Hifi Bar. Where, Rachel, James and I waited a good hour (even though doors were meant to open at 4!) to get in to see Anberlin. Such a good night, full of crowd, sweat, pushing, shoving, dominos(people falling in mosh) and great security guards keeping us from passing out. Good night! Sure it was U18s but worth it-worth the whole $55 i had to steak out to see a band i hardly knew (Anberlin) but got to see a band I love (T.A.I.).

Photobucket
James, Angela & Rachel- pretty excited because they love Anberlin haha.
Photobucket
Waiting our hour of hot sun on a dirty road...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Afterwards, managed to get some signatures and photographs.(R, A & J were excited)
Photobucket

The commotion passed, and we sat at the front of the Hi Fi when a bunch of strangers gave us like 100+ stickers.... of (crap) band Short Stack... we were excited until we read them... so we had some fun with our spare time and stickers...
Photobucket
...
Photobucket
hehehe- we're so sly-... Proceeding... we handed them out to strangers as they went by, some laughed, some took time to realise what was different, and a fan threw it back at me >_>... rude! but worth it mwa-hahaha!

So yes, that was Wednesday night adventures. I'll leave you with this lovely advertisement spotted on the drive home...
Photobucket
[Condom-Safe Sex ad promoted by QPAC]


t.
[p.s. Rachel hasn't given me t.a.i. pics yet D: ]

3 comments:

  1. Ahahaha, Shit Stack stickers!
    I like what you've done with them ;)
    I defs want one.

    Hopefully we get a TAI... headline tour soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I commented on this earlier.... hmmm oh well.

    That was seriously the best night of my life =]

    WOOOOOOOOOO ANBERLIN!!!!!!!!! ;]

    ReplyDelete